Regional Coordinating Committees
Strong state representation is vital to the Transport Matters Party’s success.
Regional committee members
Coordinating information, activities and campaigns can only be accomplished with the help of party members who volunteer their time. Without strong regional committees it is difficult to keep our fingers on the pulse of what is important at the grassroots level.
Committee members will:
- Discuss and provide input to the executive team regarding policy and party management;
- Receive organised elected member visits;
- Receive consideration on nomination as candidates or for party executive positions;
- Receive advance notice and inclusion in media releases in your area;
- VIP invitations and seating at special events including party conferences and discounts for some functions;
- The assurance you are giving Transport Matters the support it needs.
There are no additional committee membership fees, but members must be financial members of the Transport Matters Party to apply and meet the RCC selection prerequisites.
To express interest in joining a regional committee please enter your details below: